Make an appointment
There are several options to make an appointment with me:
After you have made the appointment I’ll get in touch with you to plan a date for the tattoo. I will give you an indication of the price as good as possible, based on the information you provided.
Do you want more information about the tattoo first? We can plan a meeting to discuss your ideas and wishes and check what’s possible.
When the tattoo is large, I always plan a meeting to discuss the the design. That’s the moment to make adjustments, should you want that.
When it’s a smaller tattoo you’ll see the design the day you come in for the tattoo. It’s possible to make small adjustments at that moment.
I work with the most strict rules of hygiene as approved by the GGD (municipal health service). Should you have any questions about the ink, the way I work or something else, please don’t hesitate to send me a message!
You will sign a consent form. You can download one here (PDF, in Dutch).
- You are 18 or older.
- Please ask me if you want to bring a friend or family member. I prefer to work one on one, to make sure you and your tattoo get my full attention.
- Should you be unable to make the appointment, or if you want to cancel, please do this at least 24 hours before the set date and time. That gives me the option to reschedule.
- You can drink a beverage or eat something in the waiting area, but not while you’re being tattooed.
- Should je be late, please let me know as soon as possible. If you are 15 minutes late I will have to cancel your set date and time.
- You can pay cash or with a tikkie.
- If the design takes a long time or multiple sessions, I ask you for a 100,- euro deposit.
- Should you fail to cancel longer that 24 hours before the set date and time, your deposit expires.